Games Developers - Birmingham

KHBGSA2015

I have been recruiting for games developers in Brimingham (UK) for a little while and finding the traditional job sites are not really attracting the best caliber candidates so was hoping that you guys night be able to help. 

I work with a large stable gaming company that produces a range of games for 3rd parties to host and use on their websites and due to substantial investment are looking to develop and grow the development team. 

I would love to speak with Games Developers with strong JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS3 skills. I am able to consider junior/graduate level candidates up to Seniors!!! 

This company has recently hired a new development director from a very well known gaming company that has created a really successful environment and wants ambitious developers to join the business and are excited to join his creative path. 

I appreciate not everybody is looking for work but if you know an unhappy colleague, an old friend or even a member here that isnt 100% happy in their current work place can you please share??

My contact details are: 

KHB(at)GSATECHSOURCE.COM

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/katiehawksleyblackburn (Linkedin)