[ScreenShoots] Show us a screenshot of what you're working on!

webcaetano

I am telling my buddy on skype about this game, he loves these.

A screenshot of my project. It's quite a big project, I've been working on it for a long time.

165uo9.png

Those HP Bar's are beautiful, lol.

Love the art style here. Also, is that a custom FPS meter display u got there, or part of "DatUI's"?

Those HP Bar's are beautiful, lol.

Love the art style here. Also, is that a custom FPS meter display u got there, or part of "DatUI's"?

Thanks :) All the game art in this picture is made by me. I have some placeholder art elsewhere.

The hp bars are just 2 overlaid bars (red and green), where green's x-scale is determined by (currenthealth / maxhealth).

EDIT: The fps meter is normal Google Chrome dev tool.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, WombatTurkey said:

https://streamable.com/ssy0

Edit: It's not laggy at all, OBS is killing the FPS. I couldn't mvoe around fast while recording, but trust me it's much faster paced :) -- Phaser still running strong as ever, even at max resolution. Cannot wait to start getting a gun in here with projectiles/bullets

Recording always kill the FPS u.u
That's why sometimes i want to film the screen with an phone.

Sorry guys for hijacking this thread so much, but I'm just so excited with Phaser and node :)

I finally got some decent client side prediction working w/o a game loop on the server. 

27d9458ff55cef57b5da739bda85bc37.gif

Notice the small lerping on the character via the left window to compensate for RTT. I still need to refine it a bit more, but am making progress

• 1 month later...