Firefighter Pinball

b10b

Hello, as a follow-up to the very pink and fluffy Rainbow Star Pinball I thought the "boys" deserved a pinball game too!

This time the theme is stamped metal, lights and sirens - a Firefighter Pinball game featuring two tables, and four missions based around Fire Emergency responses.  Additionally, to aid fire safety knowledge, I've included some pop-quiz questions pre-ball.  It's a subject matter that is important to me, and I intend to give this game on a humble basis to fire departments around the world so they can add interactive content to their websites and encourage kids to learn about fire safety all year round.  In doing so I can learn about what kids know already, and improve the questions over time.

http://b10b.com/firefighterpinball/

post-4932-0-24587900-1447202267.jpgpost-4932-0-77069800-1447202268.jpgpost-4932-0-37374100-1447202270.jpg

Description:

Enter the heroic world of Firefighter Pinball. Drive the firetruck, check your pumper, make an interior attack, respond to a motor vehicle incident or assist with a helicopter rescue.  You can make a difference.  Flippers, bonuses, and multiple tables await!

How to play: Tap down to shoot your ball. Tap left or right to use your flippers. Tap up to tilt the table. Shoot the ball along the water spray to start your mission, then follow the lights. Activate the rescue ladder to unlock the bonus table!

Technical:

As with Rainbow Star Pinball, this game was made for mobile web using 100% OSS (Haxe + awe6 + CreateJS).  The pinball engine is based on ICE, originally created by Stuart Schoneveld.  The game is throttled to 30 FPS, and seems to perform acceptably on S3 or newer.