visual studio code

none-9999

I've been using VS Code for some months now and I'm quite happy with it. I used Brackets before that but it was rather sloppy even on my quite fast machine, a problem VS Code doesn't have. Also, VS Code's IntelliSense is much smarter than anything I've ever seen in Brackets, and the linter finds type-related bugs even if you don't use TypeScript (although it does have some "false positives" sometimes).

I'm certainly not a Microsoft fan (have been using linux as my main OS since at least 2006) but even I had to admit that VS Code is quickly becoming one of the best editors for JavaScript stuff.

I've been using VS Code for some months now and I'm quite happy with it. I used Brackets before that but it was rather sloppy even on my quite fast machine, a problem VS Code doesn't have. Also, VS Code's IntelliSense is much smarter than anything I've ever seen in Brackets, and the linter finds type-related bugs even if you don't use TypeScript (although it does have some "false positives" sometimes).

I'm certainly not a Microsoft fan (have been using linux as my main OS since at least 2006) but even I had to admit that VS Code is quickly becoming one of the best editors for JavaScript stuff.

I am using Bracket editor because it has a good extension lib specially Phaser Chain, so is it available in VS code ? 

@shohan4556:

Visual Studio Code just recently added the possibility for extensions, so I don't think there's anything specifically for Phaser available yet. Here's the marketplace for VS Code extensions: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/#VSCode

Here's some information on how to write extensions if you'd like to roll your own: https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/extensions/example-hello-world