Uncaught Error: Texture Error: frame does not fit inside the base Texture dimensions

neonwarge04

Uncaught Error: Texture Error: frame does not fit inside the base Texture dimensions

For the life of me, I don't understand this, I added a 4 sprites in sprite sheet and now it doesn't load anymore! What's going on here? I quite in predicament and this taking almost all of my time. At least it would be helpful "TO TELL WHAT TEXTURE DID PIXI LOAD". I am stuck. I don't which texture I added failed. 

I tried increasing the size of the texture to 4096. Still the same. Not a single post relevant to this one fixed my problem.

How do I go about here? Where should I start looking?

Thank you!

Yes thank you. Actually I checked .json file it generated using the shoebox app. Everything fits within. I checked again and again and its fine. Its clean. The problem is that the json file seems to be cached. Which is crazy by the way. I am using require.js and eversince I used this I have to refresh every single src files to update the new file. I don't if require.js is causing it but my problem has been solved by clearing the browser cache altogether and reloading the source files I edited (Which include the .json file). It seems it loads the previous file which now become incompatible. 

Thank you!