Forum changes roadmap

rich

Erf that sounds really annoying Paul. Doesn't it do that for loads of sites though? I mean ads are everywhere these days.

Sorry for slowness in reply, a long weekend away from computers.

This site is unique in triggering the warning pop up, although being at work I only tend to go to a limited number sites. Many include ads but probably mostly of the goggle nature.

As I said not a big deal for me but thought you might want to know.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello guys!

I don't know if I'm at the right place to post... But I want to report a bug on forum...

When I came to the work today I've registered at the forum and did three replies on my mobile browser (but as I was new member I couldn't post without approved by moderation).

And now I made one more reply (at my work PC) and it was approved and posted already, but where's my three replies that I did from my mobile?

So I think that mobiles postings from brand new members are not being tracked or something like that...

It's not a big deal but I liked too much this community and I think its a good feedback to everybody!

Congrats to the forum!!!

I wouldn't mind a donate button or something, some forums reward donators with a special rank (and differente nickname color) to motivate people.

I disabled my AdBlock on this site, I didn't know we had ads (I always forget that exists), maybe a fallback reminding people that this site needs the ads for the new upgrades and a link to this post would be useful, an example of this is http://mangastream.com/, that way if people truly support the site they'll disable it out of support to the site and if they're just passing by then they probably won't.