Office People - game for Firefox OS

Krzysztof Jankowski

I made a game dedicated for Firefox OS. It plays well on any HTML5 device but it will be published on Mozilla Marketplace first.

office_people_logo.png

Office People is humorious and irrational game about working in IT. On each level You have to turn on all the computers and don't get smashed by other employees. Thankfully You can throw items on them too. The fastest You complete the task the better.

Game have old school pixel art graphics. All done in 16 colors pallete and 16x16 sprites. It's mainly developer for Firefox OS but works on all HTML5 capable devices.

office_people_update5_2.png

office_people_update5_3.png

Current version is 0.5 alpha! More info about latest update http://p1x.in/blg/office_people_update5

Standalone app: http://p1x.in/fos/office_people/ - Firefox OS phone or Firefox browser required
Online version for any device: op.krzysztofjankowski.com

Hi,

at first, i love the artwork! :)

tested it on Alcatel One Touch Fire and it runs fine, right after touching the gameicon your "company logo" shows, then disappears and the screen is left black for quite some time, i already thought the game crashed, then your logo comes back and not a second later the game starts, maybe you could put "loading" or something else there?

at this state, the gameplay is a little bit stressfull for me, if the other office people come to near they steal the thing i hold and want to throw, other times when i get to throw they just catch it and throw it away, sometimes out of accessable area and if this wasnt enough, the hardly earned points run down very fast ;)

i think with small changes this could be a realy awesome game!

The blank screen is a problem I must fix. I don't know what is causing it. When I run the game from URL it works ok so it's something with packaged app. It looks like the game is running twice or something like this. I will ask some mozilla developers for help.

The game play is not finished. I experiment a lot with different things to make game fun to play :) So hint me with anything that is frustrating or don't work as expected.