[BETA] Darkenlight

stealman

Hello friends I have finaly done everything I wanted for playale BETA phase of my MMORPG. I was sharing some information about me and this game in my previsous topic ([WIP] Darkenlight)

No I have link for all of you to try so I will be pleased if you do so :)

Keep in mind that it is MMORPG so you will need to play it for a while to find all its game content. I am looking forward to all your replies.

Some tips

1. Using PIXY.js so WebGL highly increase FPS

2. Tested on PC Chrome/Firefox, IPAD Safari, Galaxy S3 Android Chrome

3. You can create character and play WITHOUT need to register.

For more information, read game webpage or forum (you are welcome to register on my forum as well)

Here is the link ..

http://darkenlight.net:8082

Here is gameplay video

• 2 weeks later...

Well as I see nobody replied  .. I can understand it because Darkenlight is MMO and need more time to evaluate. We all know that time is expensive so I will at least show you one gameplay video I have created today.

Quality is not as good as it could be .. I am not experienced in video making and probably I have used bad software or codecs. Anyway .. here it is

Hello,

not that I have time on me these days to play. But I would suggest making your first post more representative. Some picture(s) and even that video should have been in the first post since the beginning, this way no one knows what to expect (doesn't matter that you have another post where you have some pictures, no one is gonna look it up). ;-)

Bye.