Sign in to follow this  
Bilge Kaan

4 Ways to Make Money With HTML5 Games

The whole site is closely based on mine, but I don't care as much about the design being mimicked.

Here is some of the written content that you ripped from the old version of my site:

> These HTML5 Games are optimized for mobile devices (iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets). They also work in modern desktop browsers. All these games available for licensing, branding and more. Please contact me.

> If you have any questions, comments or business inquiries, please feel free to email me at: contact@td2tl.com

Even though you've partially reworded it, all of the written content on my site is original copyright so I would appreciate it if you produce your own written content from scratch.

Out of curiosity, are you spending all of your time making HTML5 games or just doing it on the side? I've always wondered the wisdom of either way given the somewhat new and volatile market.

I'm also studying at university but I'm spending my time making HTML5 games. Actually, I didn't select making HTML5 games because it was popular or profitable. I found Construct 2 was the best engine for me and it exports HTML5.