Game list of phaser games

Mike

And surprise surprise. :D

Parallel with watching the world cup match now the Game List have all the screens and a "lightbox" style gallery.

I've left the rel tag to be one so now you can go prev next trough all the games, also the name of the game is listed under the screenshot.

All comments and feedback is welcome.

Neat :-) Btw, clicking on a screenshot button scrolls the website all the way up to the top, not desired.

I think this should be pushed to a github repository similar to how http://osgameclones.com did it.

That way people can update their game info / screenies, add new games or bug fixes / features to the system.

Dread Knight I thought about the github repo...but the content is not static and it's in a mysql database...

The best option could be to upgrade the list with a report system (similiar to add new game form) but for existing 

games, and then after someone submit a game info update. The admin then has just to review and apply the changes.

And about the scrolling bug .. it's fixed tnx.

Dread Knight I thought about the github repo...but the content is not static and it's in a mysql database...

The best option could be to upgrade the list with a report system (similiar to add new game form) but for existing 

games, and then after someone submit a game info update. The admin then has just to review and apply the changes.

And about the scrolling bug .. it's fixed tnx.

Then the database could be ported to a JSON file and the problem is solved. Did the same for my game as it was too tedious to deal with unit data especially since the project is open source.

Good to hear :-)

Hi Guys, Just finished my first game....well v1.0 of it anyway :)

It's called Football Hero, dodge soccer balls and referees, collect starts and the almightly world cup to become invincible!

http://r-games.co.nz/football-hero/

Feel free to throw me feedback as it's all new to me and I'm keen to learn more!

Will tweak this game a bit more then move on to another :)

Cheers

Riki

post-7744-0-83955300-1403470848.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have created a game called "Gravity Quest" for iPhone using Phaser (2.0.5) and Cocoon.js. More information is available at: http://www.wittern.net/gravityquest/

The game is about coordination and timing skills. The player is an astronaut lost in space, whose only chance to return to earth is to navigate from black hole to black hole. To do so, you can press anywhere on the screen to accelerate towards the nearest asteroid. You have to avoid different obstacles and even some enemies.

I used the arcade physics engine in combination with my own collision detection to detect collisions between (rotated) rectangles (the player) and circles (asteroids, novae etc.), after finding that P2 was too expensive for iPhone 4 and 4s.

Tell me what you think!

screen568x568.jpeg  screen568x568.jpeg