Game list of phaser games

Mike

Hi guys,

i've just "completed" a tiny Xmas game written with Phaser.

It took me about 2 days of development, with graphics made by my little kids ;)

http://www.vijon.it/xmas2013

Buone feste (I'm from Italy, so sorry for my english)

Mauro

Hah! That was so cute. Loved the artwork :)

Does turning into the rocket help you in any way? I managed to get to Dec. 21st :)

That was addictive and great! :)

But I didn't understand what good pressing Z did?

Thank you Rich! :D

Pressing Z slower your movement, and you can see exactly the collision box that you will die if the bullet touch you. This will keep you focus on dodging the bullet easier (if the bullet is slow). This is the feature stealing from very famous bullet hell style game called Touhou.

However, bullet in the game I made is quite fast so this feature is almost useless >_<

Тhe list is updated... soon filters will be in need ...

Also I think to add some "Genre", "Author" characteristic and... screenshots maybe...but as all games are one click away the screenshots are not in my soon to do list :)

Ahh and user submit option will be ready soon.

Hah! That was so cute. Loved the artwork :)

Does turning into the rocket help you in any way? I managed to get to Dec. 21st :)

Thanks Rich!

It was an experiment, and it turned into an impossible-to-win game ;)

Turning to rocket would be a boost. Of course, it needs a lot of implementations (pixel perfect collision and much more!) but... nevermind... it was only an experiment.

I'll try to go far with this awesome framework!

Merry Christmas to everybody

A small screenshot column would be nice. You don't even need to store the images, just imgur or so as a source

Ок I pledge someone to collect me url, with images for the games and I'll make a column with img1, img2 which will be links to the screenshot... maybe in a lightbox, shadowbox or something :)

EDIT:

Also I;ve added I author column and soon will need such  info for the games that is not very clear...

Also the submit form is ready, but I didn't make the report function so in a week or two :P this will be ready and online.... and only filters will be to do :)

Ok.. the first game was a semi-dud, but given it was just a testing phase, i think i have outgrown it... ALAS! Why make these tutorial games still then, you ask? Well I am learning, having finally settled on a framework to work with :P

Ah the tutorial game i mentioned - I made a TETRIS clone, but a lot more polished than my first outing - check it out :)

http://s-nambiar.com/play/masonry/

masonry.png