Game list of phaser games

Mike

Hello, everybody.

So, I though I would post a game I made recently, too. :)

Nothing fancy. It is a simple HTML5 clone of a nice and pretty addictive game I saw almost two years ago on a friend's iPhone. I had initially made it with no JS libraries as my first ever HTML5 game, but then rewrote it with Phaser (just to work more with the engine) and made it a bit more presentable.

It is open source and hosted on GitHub.
Here you go: https://import-this.github.io/bounce/

You simple avoid the moving boxes for as long as you can.
There are two modes. One for mouse/desktop and one for touch/mobile. Phaser made programming for both types of devices pretty easy. :)

Hope you enjoy. Thank you for your attention.

bounce-desktop.png

bounce-mobile.png

• 2 weeks later...

Super Simple Clicker

Hey all. I'm new here, new to Phaser and new to JavaScript but not new to coding.

After reading through a few tutorials and working my way through a bit of a programming learning site I decided to make the simplest game I could using Phaser and not copying or working from an existing tutorial. The result is a super simple clicker game where you gain points by clicking on one thing and you spend them by clicking on another, spending points makes each click thereafter worth more points.

I wanted to make this using no outside assets, so no background image, no sounds, and no button graphics.
I tried to tween the text size but when I couldn't figure that out I just adjusted the size with a little loop at the end of the Update method. I don't know if tweening would save any computational power.

Hi Guys!

We use Phaser in our work for clients, and on internal projects, I wanted to post a recent festive one here:

The So Good Gift Giver

We recently developed and released a little christmas project for our followers and our local community, the So Good Gift Giver. It lets you send a personalised message with a gift to someone via a link that is generated for you by the game.

Gift Giver.jpg

Cannon.gif

Present.gif

You can play it here: http://sogoodstudios.com/giftgiver/

Let us know what you think!

Thanks,

Jack

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I've created a new small (phaser) game to prove to myself that I can make a project (for myself) from start to finish :)

The game is similar to “Simon” memory game, but with funny characters and sounds + characters swap locations.

Hope you like it!

play in kongregate:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/assafsahar/click-dont-blink

download from google play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codactive.clickdontblink

screenshot1_480x800.png

Hi, this is my first attempt at a game using Phaser (or any game at all). 

Super Endless Kingdom is a top-down arcade shooter/rpg with resource/city management elements. It's still in beta although it is fully playable and released on Kongregate here:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/RubbleGames/super-endless-kingdom-mega-quest-extreme

I'd really appreciate any comments, feedback or suggestions anyone has. Also if you can take the time to give the game a rating that would really help.

cityScreenshot.png

wastelandScreenshot.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm adding Phaser Quest to the list, a top-down real-time multiplayer adventure made with Phaser and Socket.io. Explore the map, find better equipment, fight monsters and defeat the final boss, alone or with friends! It was for me a practice project, and is a reproduction of Mozilla's Browserquest. If you click on the link, you'll find further details, including a link to the game, a link to the source code and a listing of the libraries I used.

For more screenshots, I think Rich has done an amazing jobs at taking a few that capture the game experience, you can see them in his post about Phaser Quest. Thanks a ton by the way!

phaser-quest1.png

31 minutes ago, Jerorx said:

I'm adding Phaser Quest to the list, a top-down real-time multiplayer adventure made with Phaser and Socket.io. Explore the map, find better equipment, fight monsters and defeat the final boss, alone or with friends! It was for me a practice project, and is a reproduction of Mozilla's Browserquest. If you click on the link, you'll find further details, including a link to the game, a link to the source code and a listing of the libraries I used.

For more screenshots, I think Rich has done an amazing jobs at taking a few that capture the game experience, you can see them in his post about Phaser Quest. Thanks a ton by the way!

phaser-quest1.png

Oh yeah!

Untitled-2.png.db46b90b4b5807a65eca26256e35313c.png

Hi everybody!

I've developed a very simple Phaser game using Gyro.js library.

Feel free to play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=astro.fighter.jordip

It has not adds of any kind. I just wanted to try all the way since you have an idea until you see the game in the Play Store.

It has been a very interesting experience, so I threat with develop another Phaser game soon  ;)

Thank you all!

jordi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have finished my first game with the help of two designers, it's called The "General Election Game" and it is a platformer. I used PhpStom, Tiled, Photoshop and Spine. In the splash screen I detect Mobile/Desktop and show the relevant buttons depending if touch is enabled. I also created a realtime score board with firebase.

http://general-election-game.co.uk/

general-election-1.jpg.c14d59aa85cccad2adb9431ca5b196a6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see my game bomberworld.io in this list :)

Site: www.bomberworld.io

Bomberman Multiplayer game FREE & recreated. It was made by Jippii back in the days and we have full control to remake it. The community is growing allready without any promotion. 

BzH7JIXaSsme2Y7vG_0HWA.png

BP8_Am7jSraDqoPdAWKfig.png

BxFIdg8bTmqpGDXmZaOS7w.png

• 4 weeks later...

My game is not finished yet but we're recruiting alpha testers! If you're interested check this post : 

The game is a quick competitive deathmatch game where you ought to kill your opponents in real-time fights. It's 100% free-to-play! :)

own-banner.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

here is my latest, humble weekend project:

pendulum - A physics-inspired 2D browser game for both mobile and desktop that involves an alien swinging from a rope to avoid obstacles in randomly generated, fully destructible levels.

demo-video.gif

Click here to play!

The game is by no means finished, but I still hope you enjoy it! If you want to contribute, check out the repository...