"Gravipop" - Made in 12 hours

SlamminSam

Hello, Sam. I played the game on my iPod touch... Unfortunately, I didn't find the game to be very fun.
The virtual control buttons were very small on my screen which made them difficult to use. Also, your game doesn't seem to utilize all of the screen space(so it looks a bit unusual on Safari). It was unclear what the goal of the game was as well... I'd recommend some sort of tutorial.

GqwHnRm.png

You should probably try to think of a different way to control the player thing other than those virtual control buttons.
Good luck with this.

-orange

That's okay, it's very challenging and I think that puts some people off. Thanks for giving it a go though.

I've forgotten to add the URL hiding JavaScript I think. :s OR From your screenshot it looks like you're playing an older version (Which means you've played it before). The version on my website now has clay.io leaderboards and has an extra button on the main menu. Try refreshing the page. :) Also, if you click the full screen button on the tool bar I believe it hide at least one or both of the bars. (I have both iOS7 and can't test)

You just have to pop all the bubbles without getting hit, first line in the description ;). I might add a tutorial screen, good idea.

It's been received quite well so far by some publishers and most players :) Can't win them all though! Thanks

i LOVE the gameplay, the music is very cool and it perfectly fits the graphic choice, one thing that i didn't like is the game UI, it's completly "wrong", the player should not move under it, am talking about the top text (lifes, level, and timer bar), find a way to make those element "away" from the game, other than that the game is super cool and would love to see it on mobile  

i LOVE the gameplay, the music is very cool and it perfectly fits the graphic choice, one thing that i didn't like is the game UI, it's completly "wrong", the player should not move under it, am talking about the top text (lifes, level, and timer bar), find a way to make those element "away" from the game, other than that the game is super cool and would love to see it on mobile  

Thanks :) I know what you mean, it's very unusual. I'll look into it when developing the iOS version. Thanks for your feedback. 

the crazy background is my favorite part. nicely done!