[Phaser] Rogue Slasher

rantt

This is the 2nd game in my #onegameaweek challenge, it's a pretty basic hacknslash rogue-like.

rogueslasher.gif

You can play it here: http://divideby5.com/games/rogueslasher

Source code available at:  https://github.com/rantt/rogueslasher

Any feedback appreciated :)

updates:

*  Mob Kills now score 1pt and Player kills score 2pts
*  Added Touch controls for Mobile Devices
*  Space Key or Mouse can be used to Retry/Continue 

Edited by rantt
Updated the Game

I like the way the baddies will kill each other, as this involves arguably more skill than working out to not get hit, maybe it's worth scoring that as well.

Have you got any plans to revisit games for a week?

I'm not sure on the 'rules' of #onegameaweek but I would have thought revisiting old stuff for one week and improving on it would be incredibly beneficial.

thanks for the feedback :)

@staff0rd - I had made taking the hand off the keyboard an intentional thing just so people didn't go straight into a new game accidentally, but you're probably write it kinda breaks up the flow of the game if you keep having to take your hands off the keyboard to continue.

@mattstyles - I hadn't considered scoring the baddies killing each other, but it's a good suggestion.  Especially since it is something that can be caused by the players movements.  I think I will add a scoring of 1 point for mobs killing each other and 2 points for player kills.  

There really aren't any rules for #onegameaweek it's just something I made up as a way to challenge myself to make a game each week this year.  If the changes/suggestions are pretty small a try to put them in when I hear them.  Larger changes I would probably have to wait to put in.  I might start setting aside a week here and there to tweak older games though, might help save me from burning out this year...lol.