Best engine for a real time Multiplayer game

Sherlautten

Hi, I have been developing during the last 9 months a multiplayer game with Phaser and socket.io, but I see it actually as an impossible mission.

The game I have in mind needs physics, players have a determined speed and they can collide between them and also with neutral ball, which I can't find the way to make work properly because the game is running on the client and I send to the server players's position and velocity, and I don't know how to make their position work correctly, they have different positions in every client, even fixing the position through the server, and the ball of course is unaplayable.

Maybe If I could make the game run on the server(Which I don't know how to do, because my programming skills are limited, and I haven't found any tutorial about how to make a Phaser game with those kind of needs running on the server.

So, I still want to make this game, but I have though in changing to a different engine where I can make it.

My needs are:

-Real time multiplayer game in 2D
-Physics : speed and collisions between players and a neutral ball
-Rooms
-As easy to use as it's possible
-Game running on the server(Or on the client but perfect response).

I have seen engines such as Isogenic Engine, Turbulenz, YcheeJs, and I have though in Construct 2 and heard about Cocos2d, but I don't know any of these engines and I don't know if are enough easy touse, because their tutorials and examples are very limited.

Thanks for all the help you can give me!