Sticky Tiles

Kousha Nejad

It's a cool little puzzle game, but I honestly think it should have less levels. As it is now, the first 25 levels all use the same elements which gets a little repetitive and boring. Only after level 25 it introduces the first new element, locked blocks, which makes the game more interesting again.

I think it should introduce the locked blocks at level 10 or something. And then if there is another new element at level 50 (haven't played that far) I think it should be introduced at level 20. Maybe you could split the levels in 12 levels per level select (instead of 25) so then it's 36 level in total.

Also a tip, colorblind players probably can't play this game. You could make the colored blocks different by adding stripes, dots or glossy etc. so they are more distinct. See also here

3 hours ago, BdR said:

It's a cool little puzzle game, but I honestly think it should have less levels. As it is now, the first 25 levels all use the same elements which gets a little repetitive and boring. Only after level 25 it introduces the first new element, locked blocks, which makes the game more interesting again.

I think it should introduce the locked blocks at level 10 or something. And then if there is another new element at level 50 (haven't played that far) I think it should be introduced at level 20. Maybe you could split the levels in 12 levels per level select (instead of 25) so then it's 36 level in total.

Also a tip, colorblind players probably can't play this game. You could make the colored blocks different by adding stripes, dots or glossy etc. so they are more distinct. See also here

Hi BdR,

Thanks, Very good points, the problem is I'm a software engineer mostly working on algorithm design, which means I'm not good at UI at all; I'll try to make the changes you suggested

by the way, do you happen to know anyone who would be interested to collaborate?