My First Game – Bridge Color Race

glennsjostrom

Hello guys!

I do want to promote my first game made with Phaser. It's a simple runner game and have been a really good learning experience. Its wrapped with Cordova and uses some Cordova plugins to give users access to connect with Facebook's Score-API and buying items with In App Purchase for instance.

The game is about running on bridges with correct colors. The game is tricky because you need to focus about which color to run while at the same time aiming the player to pass the current bridge. The game speed will increase for every 10th bridge you make it through.

Like I said this have been a very good experience but I have worked pretty hard to finally be able to release this dam* game so please don't tell me about any bugs you may find! (just kidding) But I will be really grateful for any feedback, also I want to say thanks to everyone in the active Slack-channel for being very helpful!

Play on iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bridge-color-race/id1088579431
Play on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glennsjostrom.bridgecolorrace

More screenshots: www.bridgecolorrace.com

Simulator Screen Shot 14 mar 2016 20.26.50.png

Simulator Screen Shot 14 mar 2016 20.37.13.png

I installed it on my Android phone, it show the title screen and the music plays, but then when I press the blue PLAY button it does nothing. The music turns off, the PLAY button turns green and a textballoon shows that says "play", but nothing happens. The other buttons are still responding, like pressing the joypad on/off button still works and purchase button shows the menu on the left.

Some device info: HTC Desire X, Android 4.1.1

Hmm, thanks for telling me. Thats strange. You say the musics turns off, thats indicating your executing the "play"-method which should start the play-state. There is the only place in the main-menu I am stopping the music.

Have you tried restart the app and tap play again? Is there no way to get it to play?