-AAG-

I have been working on a puzzle/platformer of sorts and I'm simply not sure whether to continue or not. Maybe with some feedback I can finally make up my mind. There is only 8 levels at the moment but that should be enough to get the point of the concept and overall direction of the game.

moneyland pic.png

There are virtual keys when you play on mobile. This is a desktop screenshot.

PLAY

Thank you guys for giving this a shot. I'll be putting some more levels together today. Did any of you played on mobile by any chance?

I tried Kirko only to realize that my game is the total oposite to it. The rough probably escapes from my games just to be captured and buffed in yours :)

• 2 weeks later...

Played on both mobile and desktop. I felt the jumping force/distance is different on mobile and desktop and playing on the mobile easier than on desktop.

I have one suggestion that the mobile controls are way below the position where a player's finger positions are. It will be nice if you move them up slightly and make the hit area of buttons a little bit vertically bigger.

BTW, Level 5 was really clever one. I liked that.

Thank you very much for all the feedback. Really appreciated. I finally picked this up today and made a new level :)

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 9:33 PM, PMG said:

Played on both mobile and desktop. I felt the jumping force/distance is different on mobile and desktop and playing on the mobile easier than on desktop.

I have one suggestion that the mobile controls are way below the position where a player's finger positions are. It will be nice if you move them up slightly and make the hit area of buttons a little bit vertically bigger.

BTW, Level 5 was really clever one. I liked that.

Since this is a platform game requiring precision I didn't use delta timing on it but rather my other method where I switch from 60 fps to 30 fps. Maybe it switched to 30 on your pc and hence the difference in  jumping force/distance. This probably means I need to adjust it further. Is usually a matter of doubling values for 30 fps but gravity is weird like that. I will definitely be fine tuning it.

I surely can move the mobile controls up a bit but I don't want to cover anymore of my gameplay area with them. The hit area I can increase no problem, will definitely do.

Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just offered an exclusive deal for this game when its done. I'm really not sure what to ask for it? Any advice? This is the second person that wants the game so that could also mean 2 possible non-exclusives for a game that isn't even done yet. My asking price for non-exclusives is around the average 400 - 500. Anything 1500 or below wouldn't be worth it because of the 2 possible non-exclusives plus waiting on my other regular buyers. On the other hand the game is rather simple and will only have 20 levels. I am very inclined towards keeping it non-exclusive but maybe with some direction I can make a better choice.