Watch Fighting Armies

mansim

I am making an armies fighting simulator with HMTL5 canvas. You can see it here: http://armyfight.com/simulator.html . Wait until it loads and click blue button "attack!". After fight is over (or anytime), you can proceed it with  blue button "Add army", add more units, and start fight again. There are more settings, to change units, their stats, positions, army size.

So far i have only a swordsman unit made. 

afimg.png

• 3 weeks later...

Made a new version yesterday with better unit movement. Fixed bug like it was before that units sometimes mystically dissapears. Now its cool, this hard bug i lived with 8 months is now solved :)

I am planning to adjust it to games like travian or tribal wars 2. I will make a plugin, so players can make a fight in travian, see attack Log (the finished fight stats), press button, so i scrap the content and the player will be redirected to my website, where he can watch the fight. The goal is clear - make super cool fight , and the fight must end with the units like it was in battle log. I have a plan how to do it, so, i am doing it :)

But i am alone.. did this in a year. So I am looking for a team who could help me with JS/canvas programming, sprites, 3D models, maps. I am poor man, hardly surviving in my real world with money, so i cant afford to pay before..