Super Jump Girl (smb1 clone)

denkle

1280x720.thumb.png.6d97dd53f455dd1da1a4597f3c4071ef.png

PLAY at Game Jolt

Super Jump Girl

Help an tiny girl to get her little cat back in this retro like platformer. Collect coins and pickups to beat all tricky levels and reach your goal. Classic difficulty with limited number of lives.

8Bit jump and run with classic gameplay!
Retro graphics and sounds with nostalgic chiptune tracks!
Handcrafted levels!
No IAP just pixel!
Without Ads!
With Gamepad & Touch support!
Inspired from „The Great Giana Sisters“ and „Super Mario Bros“!

18 minutes ago, Umz said:

She was a little bit slidy for me! And I got the thunder but didn't know how to use it. :angry: haha

But I love the game, real nice design and finish. Well made!

Control to shoot (pity it doesn't make the character run too as in Mario). The instructions are in the website below the game. Don't you find it hard too? Also I guess the continue option only works for levels, not sub-levels. I can't make it past the second sub-level, so it's not of much use for me :D

1 minute ago, ecv said:

Control to shoot (pity it doesn't make the character run too as in Mario). The instructions are in the website below the game. Don't you find it hard too? Also I guess the continue option only works for levels, not sub-levels. I can't make it past the second sub-level, so it's not of much use for me :D

It's definitely above regular difficulty if not a little above that :ph34r: but it's alot like Mario which I dedicated so many early years of my life to so I don't think it's impossible. Haha, And I didn't read the instructions as you can guess :lol:

And I didn't actually complete it so I can't say whether it's too difficult, and I keep dying on the 2nd level too (because she is on Ice Skates apparently :angry:) haha but then again, I play as if it's a speed run and always try to keep moving so that's probably part of the issue :lol:

Made it to level 3 :D What's the blue feather for? Occasionally you'll jump over a monster in diagonally enough a fashion the game will consider you were killed by the monster. While this is not a bug, you might want to "fix" it.