Gaga Ball [Leaderboards]

htmlhigh5

Gaga Ball is a game of survival. You must face off against 7 enemies and destroy them all to win. The colored side of the entity you control and the white sides of the enemies are immune to the ball. Protect your black side at all costs! Control yourself with WASD, the arrow keys, and space (or with your finger).

This is a simplified version of the popular playground game. If you make an account your high scores will be saved and you can win the bronze, silver, or gold trophies. The game is playable on desktop and mobile, although the menu screen may not display correctly on all platforms.

Play Here: https://htmlhigh5.com/game.jsp?id=56

gaga_ball_2.png

gaga_ball_3.png

Those little guys look smart, heheh. But I think I might have hit a bug. At one point a guy grabbed the ball and kept it forever, so I couldn't do much about it, not even kill myself because when the ball is held it doesn't kill. Since the guy was next to a wall, I think the guy was trying to rotate before kicking the ball, but the wall wouldn't let him. That's my guess. So maybe have them kick the ball anyways when it hasn't moved for a while, or try to prevent this situation by checking collisions when rotating or something along those lines.

@ecv I was unable to reproduce the bug in testing, but I think that is just because I had not uploaded the latest version of the game to the website. Just to be safe, there is now a timer to make sure the enemy can't hold the ball too long and in case something is still malfunctioning, after 4-5 seconds of the ball not moving you will have the option to restart the game. You can try it here: https://htmlhigh5.com/game.jsp?id=56

Hope this helps!

@Umz :D

• 1 month later...