Sound effect maker

VictorSound

Hi, guys! 

My name is Victor and I am a professional Sound Designer. I've been working in the gaming industry for over 5 years. Last year, our team started a new sound effect creation service http://diforb.com/

On our website, you can find a large amount of free sound effects – gunshots, explosions, and sounds of different animals. Also, we offer lots of other ones that are perfectly suitable for games of any genres. Our service can be helpful for indie game developers as it allows to select and adjust desired sound effects effortlessly. 

We'd like to create a very popular and useful service that could help game developers create sound effects of a high quality. Diforb is working in beta mode, for now, so we'd be grateful for any bits of advice and feedback. 

The link it sending me back here when clicked haha.

:o But really awesome site, love the design and really useful thing to create! Sounds are so important to every game so thanks for the service. Good to see you've put together some packages too. I like it all, I like it alot.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30 мая 2016 at 4:38 PM, Umz said:

The link it sending me back here when clicked haha.

:o But really awesome site, love the design and really useful thing to create! Sounds are so important to every game so thanks for the service. Good to see you've put together some packages too. I like it all, I like it alot.

We've already fixed that issue. Thank for your feedback!