CSS in Chrome games

scofield

Hello. Can I use CSS and other technologies (just like in general browser) in Chrome games? Just like this game, it is not opening external website after launching, it's just works in chrome opened window. So, the question is, can I use all browser technologies in such window?

10 hours ago, scofield said:

Hello. Can I use CSS and other technologies (just like in general browser) in Chrome games? Just like this game, it is not opening external website after launching, it's just works in chrome opened window. So, the question is, can I use all browser technologies in such window?

Well, in-games is tricky. Do you mean inside the canvas element? If so, you can use CSS if you use something like https://html2canvas.hertzen.com/

But, if you mean as a overlay to your game then yes, you can use any CSS as a "window" if you will, ontop of your game (inside a div)

11 hours ago, WombatTurkey said:

Well, in-games is tricky. Do you mean inside the canvas element? If so, you can use CSS if you use something like https://html2canvas.hertzen.com/

But, if you mean as a overlay to your game then yes, you can use any CSS as a "window" if you will, ontop of your game (inside a div)

I mean game as a Chrome Store App\Game. I just can't find details about it.

Why I'm asking it, it's because I dont want to build game menus in game (using canvas), I just want to use HTML, CSS, JS for it. Also I'm looking for sending HTTP requests to saving users score and other data.