GSquadron

Hi all,
I have been working on a zombie game and is nearly ready to launch.
The game will be about surviving zombies and leveling up.
On each level up the player gets more powerful and can unlock new levels, zombies, weapons.
There will be new zombies on every 5 levels and there will be new maps on every 10 levels.
It will be fun so stay tuned! smile.png

lGQIxP0.png

Level Select
Fg0Wlmv.png

fire.gif

Added the weapon selection menu and minimap.
Ge16YNF.png

This is one of the stress tests I did and I am using it as a screenshot for everyone to see.
Let me know if you like it!

TBgapNc.png

It's a good game. I love the mask, it adds a good thrill when the zombies jump out of nowhere. I think it's good.

Only thing I'd say is that the game lacks direction or flow. Most of the time I don't know what I'm aiming for. It doesn't reward me for killing lots of zombies visually. And when I level up I don't know what benefit that has. Game needs more feedback on achievements, or direction or goals etc.

6 hours ago, Umz said:

It's a good game. I love the mask, it adds a good thrill when the zombies jump out of nowhere. I think it's good.

Only thing I'd say is that the game lacks direction or flow. Most of the time I don't know what I'm aiming for. It doesn't reward me for killing lots of zombies visually. And when I level up I don't know what benefit that has. Game needs more feedback on achievements, or direction or goals etc.

Thank you for your comment!

Yeah, we identified that as the core problem and we will soon add an objective to the game! :)