[Phaser][P2.JS] Foot Chinko Euro 2016

enriqueto

A new version of the Foot Chinko. It implements a couple of new mechanics and a different level structure. I designed this new level structure to resemble the real Euro 2016 (kids like that) and to increase retention. Let's see how it works.

Screen Shot 2016-06-17 at 09.53.29.png

http://www.minijuegos.com/juego/footchinko-euro-2016

As in the previous version the soundtrack and effects are beatbox. Here Pulmon, the guy who did it (the one with the red T-shirt):

A lot of fun for sure. I love the simple, yet entertaining game play. I LMAO'd when I saw the first streaker! :lol: The ball got stuck at some point and I was like "oh a bug", but clicked on it and it resolved :) I loved all the confetti and all that kind of particle stuff, very effusive, makes you really cheer and look forward to further playing. I laughed at the flying shitz :lol: I loved the tunes and sound FX, that guy is awesome. I had to quit after I passed group F, cause I didn't want to spend a long time playing. Overall it looks like your games are very addicting and well made. Congrats and keep them coming :)

Edit: Played again and made it to group B, but whoa your games are too difficult for me.