Looking for html canvas developer for prototype comic reader [paid]

Hello there,

My name is Adrian Raudaschl. I'm looking to make a digital comic reader to allow children to read comics about medical conditions on their devices and need somebody proficient in html5 canvas to help show a proof of concept.

I have previously built a digital comic reader in unity and exported it to webgl.

You can see a preview here - https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/t1d-mk-eur/webgl/index.html

Essentially we are looking to create a stripped down version of this comic reader in canvas that is cross device compatible. I have written up a formal statement of work which you can view here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mRfpGbAllZHxR0a9R-Dp9ncwMaGqT49A8lhnIWMeuV4/edit?usp=sharing

If you are interested please send me through a PM and I would love to chat further.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Adrian

Hi @ Raudaschl (Adrian),

I am familiar with the requirements you have posted. We will give you prototype on this and once you approve we will take this further.

It would be highly appreciated if you can make one Skype call regarding the task which you want to accomplish with best
quality with affordable price.

My rates are too Nominal and you will be delighted with the service.

I am looking forward for your kind attention.

Regards,

Robert

[email protected]