New html5 games for licensing

doubleduck

Hi!

We are Double Duck Studio, creators of recently released games like Dynamons, Sneaky James and dozens more! In the past 4 years we’ve worked with various international brands & websites to deliver over 40 top-ranking games to millions of players worldwide.

We want to introduce our new Licensing Catalog, where anyone can browse, try and buy our quality HTML5 games, available for a wide variety of devices and optimized for mobile.

In addition to games licensing, we are always happy to discuss partnership for exclusive premium games. Our team can rebrand or reskin any game from our catalog, or create something completely new. Check our portfolio to view some of our previous work.

We have many more games nearing completion, so feel free to subscribe here if you’d like to be notified when they are released or informed about exclusive deals.

We are open for questions and requests either here or by mail.

Thanks!

It was seeing the early Doubleduck games some years ago that encouraged me to switch to HTML5 - you guys were the only ones I could see producing native app quality, good looking and performing games with this technology!

I still reference you guys as being the benchmark for high quality work

Here's wishing you continued success in the future!