PIX HOP
Hop, Bounce, Fall and Hop again !

Pix hop, simple endless platform game. You control a bouncy white square collecting coins and avoiding lovely colored enemies.

giphy.gif

[ Available on: GameJolt, itch.io , Newgrounds]

Game supports GameJolt API , Don't forget to log in [ press G in Menu] with your Game Jolt account to Submit yourHighscore and achieve trophies [ Guests are allowed to submit scores make sure to change your name [press N in Menu ]

• Use Left and Right Arrows to Move [ Keyboard ]
  • Use Left-Click Mouse to move [Mouse]
  • Use Left and Right Arrows to Move [ Gamepad ] (Not compatible with all browsers)

Waiting your feedbacks, suggestions and have fun playing :)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRockAbdo
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bnoogames/

Hm, my 4ghz intel 3770k could not handle it. Maybe it's Chrome. -> Tested in Firefox now, seems better, but after some event happend the framerate dropped heavly.

I like the style of that game, didnt really get what to do, thought I have to get the colored cubes at first, bit confusing.

Hah, that's great. I love the iconic graphics and the flip and squash of the player. I didn't have any performance problems.

On Chrome on Android, there's no audio. Does it user Flash for sound? I know Web Audio works.

A full-screen button would be nice, especially on small phone screens.

Oh wait, sometimes it is full screen, and sometimes not. I don't know why.

It's fun, but there's no sense of progress. You just play until you make one mistake. Or maybe I never got a high enough score to get to the next level? I'm in the low thousands.

I do like the wall-bounces. I feel like Chun-Li.

Thanks @aaryte! Actually this version is not fully mobile optimized so far also tilt control doesn't work yet.. but I'm working on it and gonna be available for mobile soon.,

Yes, the game's about getting more and more points collecting coins and keeping bouncing and hopping , and you're doing good on mobile so far, maybe you should try it one PC , there are some people getting +400k .. I don't even know how they got there XD