My Plane Fleet

Umz

Really well done, a finished game with a new technology is always a great achievement.

I found it quite slow paced, maybe if the planes were faster? not sure, I imagine that would get really tough with lots of planes though.

I didn't last too long (having said it was slow paced!), although I was playing with a trackpad to not the best medium to be playing.

The text is almost near unreadable, particularly at a glance while you're concentrating on the play area. Needs to be a colour that better contrasts with the background and use a font that is much much clearer. The score and timer and stuff is only quickly glanced at, it just needs to be immediate readable rather than a work of art.

Also on my retina display all of the images are blurry, I didnt check on mobile (where this sort of thing is inherently less noticeable anyway, unoptimized images can be crazy bad on my laptop) but you might want to make sure they're all tip-top and crisp, all modern devices have a high dpi.

What Matt said about speed, both things: feels slow, but at the same time, I struggled to keep more than one plane alive :lol: I guess it's easier on a multi touch device. My only complaint is collisions, I'd like them tighter. Good game, congrats for your first Phaser game :)