question regarding compatibility issues with cocoon and cordova

ibb671

Hello I was wondering if anyone can help. I'm learning Phaser and javascript and I have finally finished a project. I have made a story book app and was able to publish it in the google play store with cocoon here is the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sirenaStory.c1467975884137. It works fine on my samsung galaxy tab 3. And on one of my friend's phone. Although a few of my friends was not able to even launch the app to get to the main menu and was stuck on the preloading bar. I have uploaded a screen shot. I also used cordova and have sent them the apk file and they had the same issue. Could it be how i coded the application? Any help is greatly appreciated thank you. 

0-02-01-1db0b4bbb55c03632643b180785f361700ad8d99c86c7bf4ab90589133900acf_full.jpg

I personally would say that remote debugging is the way to go(without knowing what causes it, it's really hard to fix it ;) ). Also it might help if you included more info like what phones your friends have, and did you use any native plugins etc. but still, can't say anything sure without knowing exactly what is the cause 

hi Thank you for your reply. After reviewing I had discovered most of the phones was android version 4.0 that wan't able to get it to work and the phones that were able to run was on android version 5.0 or greater. Is there any way to make older versions run the app? Also how do i go about remote debugging? This is something i haven't learned about yet.:D Also i  haven't used any native plugins. I'm very new to phaser and programming in general so i'm not sure what that is. :wacko: Here is a link of the app that works on the browser http://islandbodybuilding.com/wp-content/game/ibbsirena/ 

@fatalist hi i took your advice and used webview+ and that made the app work :) (i used bluestacks to run the apk) but i noticed that there is no audio and the tilesprite stopped working :huh:. Instead of using Phaser.tileSprite I just used a normal image. But im having trouble making the audio to work. I'm using mp3 and ogg files for my audio. Any help?

Thank You