Phaser sandbox: how to create URL of your code?

ForgeableSum

I've seen people link to code examples in the phaser sandbox, sort of like codepen where you can exchange code snippets by sharing a link. But how do you do it? I can't find the button which creates a URL with your code .. I know this functionality exists somewhere because I've seen people link to stuff... 

If such functionality does exists, it might really help when you want to create an issue on github and include an example. 

5 minutes ago, rich said:

It's not the 'create icon', you just hover over whichever tab is active, all of them work.

Oh. It took me a long time to figure that out. And I've come to that page many times only to exit out in frustration.

I think it's because you have no reason to hover over a tab that is already active, so you never see it. The reason you hover over tabs is if you intend to click on them but you wouldn't need to click on a tab that is already active. 

I agree that the button should be made more intuitive. Maybe make a separate save tab and have multiple save options? Such as exporting it with the html, phaser lib, and written code as a project kind of thing that can be uploaded to own server/host.