Bots Boom Bang

Jochen

Good release Jochen!

Pretty crazy how much detail this game has! Maybe a little too much for my taste but it makes it very jazzed up and lively. There are so many effects that the performance drops a little, even on the galaxy S5. I would prefer a little more performance instead of some of the effects.

Also what I did not get for a pretty long time is the biohazard symbols on the spin-wheel. It seemed like they were items at first. Perhaps it would be more recognizable if the biohazard symbols were simply red crosses. Having them green makes it look like it's something good.

All-in-all this is a great puzzle game, good luck with licensing!

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you liked it.

Yes, heard that with the performance several times now (on my test devices / browser / systems it run quite smoothly)  so I really have to overhaul this and optimize it further.

Also, good point with the biohazard symbols - and totally agree now when I'm thinking about it. Will change that for sure.

I've made a big update to the game, mainly to improve performance.

For this reason I had to cut down the effects quite a bit (less particles, simpler Spine-Animation, resolutions of some textures reduced...). The performance still lacks on very old devices, but I hope it now works well on Desktop and and current- and last-gen mobile devices.

It would be great if you can have a look at the game and let me know if the game runs smoothly on your system / device(s).

Play it here: http://www.intermediaware.com/games/botsboombang/html5

• 3 weeks later...