Phaser + Spine-Ts : How to get it work?

TheTrope

Hello,

Spine (Esoteric software) recently made spine-ts, and all the spine features are now available for HTML5.

Since there is no official support of spine by Phaser, do you think there could be an easy way to integrate Spine into Phaser ? (With core or webgl module) I would be very interested in Phaser if it is the case.

More information : http://fr.esotericsoftware.com/blog/spine-ts-released

Thank you !

I'm not sure, the only solution i see there is to render spine objects in externals contexts, convert them to sprites and display them with Phaser.

I didn't found so far on the docs, but is there a speaial container for Webgl or Canvas context for example?

I maintain an unofficial Spine plugin for phaser over at https://github.com/orange-games/phaser-spine

That plugin is already maintained in TypeScript, but the official JS runtime general runs behind the latest version of Spine. From what I can see I'll be updating Phaser-Spine towards using the spine-js runtime withint the next few weeks :)

Hi!

I already saw your spine plugin, great work !

Take care : spine-js il the old official runtime : Spine-TS (written in typescript) is the new one, and support all the features of spine (Mesh deformation, blending, premultiplied alpha)

I'm pretty sure there can be a way (like an adapter design pattern) to make spine-ts directly in Phaser. But i'm not competent enough with Phaser to find out the solution

@Str1ngS - Bro I left a new issue over at Phaser-Spine Github page over a bug I found regarding multipage textures. I've also replied to another one there and attached a sample of that setToSetupPose() not working for me.