Samurai Season

cangame

New to the forums here thought I would take this time to go through the site and promote my game as well.

I've been a fan of slice-and-dice games similiar to fruit ninja and I thought it would be a great idea to make my own type of slice-and-dice game.

About the game:

Samurai Season is a game that requires you to effectively time your slices on specific objects of each season. For example if the screen has the season of winter, Your required to slice objects shown on the top left of your screen such as snowballs.

How to Win:

At specific intervals the seasons change at a random interval requiring you to slice new objects. Slice the wrong objects of the season you lose scores and coins you've achieved on that round (and in some modes) lose a life. Try to find ways to combo a slice for more score as well

There are 2 different game modes:

Time Mode has 3 levels of difficulty.

Easy Mode provides users with a chance to get used to slicing objects and how to time each season change.

Medium Mode: Provides more objects to slice and has life added to it . Which means slice the wrong objects and its game over even before the timer runs out.

Hard Mode: An increased difficulty of medium mode

Frenzy Mode: Requires you to slice the objects before they reach the bottom of the screen.

Coin Shop: You can purchase various buffs from the coin shop to earn achievements faster. This shop wil be updated in the future

Achievements: Earn various achievements online and offline for each game mode. The achievements will be updated (to possibly 100) in the future.

Currently i've integrated the clay highscore board which allows users to view the highscores online and earn achievements.

To preview my game. Click Here

2436.png2438.jpg2440.png2441.png2443.png