How could i show particle on canvas2d

HenryPeng

@HenryPeng @MasterK @stormwarestudios There's a SceneViewer2D Primitive under development right now. Basically you will be able to display a Scene's content (through a given Camera) or simply a Mesh inside a Rectangle based primitive.

There's a Trello Card for this. @Sebavan is the one in charge of the "SceneTexture" component that will allow to render a Scene content inside a Texture. Then I will use this to render the content inside the primitive. Sebavan is quite busy lately and I'm waiting for him. I'll keep you guys posted when significant progress will be made, but I just wanted you to know that "it's on his way".

I think something like rendering group is more directly.

just dont limit screen canvas rendering on top. let it can seperate two rendering group. so that 3d mesh or particles can be display on top of screen canvas.

I don't think SV2D is very common. Like texture to rendering video is not common too.

1 hour ago, MasterK said:

I think something like rendering group is more directly.

just dont limit screen canvas rendering on top. let it can seperate two rendering group. so that 3d mesh or particles can be display on top of screen canvas.

I don't think SV2D is very common. Like texture to rendering video is not common too.

I'm not sure I understand, so tell me if I'm correct or not: you would like to have three rengerGroup:

1. The Game Scene
  2. The Screen Canvas
  3. UI Fx like particles rendered on the top of 2.

This is what you want?

11 hours ago, Nockawa said:

I'm not sure I understand, so tell me if I'm correct or not: you would like to have three rengerGroup:

1. The Game Scene
  2. The Screen Canvas
  3. UI Fx like particles rendered on the top of 2.

This is what you want?

Yeah~ almost.

anyway the different renderingGroups has independent render flow. just make screenCanvas as a renderingGroup. Let users to decide which level should screenCanvas be rendered. 

That way I needn't use second html canvas to show something on screenCanvas...

or needn't worldScreenCanvas to pretend screenCanvas so that particle or 3d mesh can display on UI(WSC).