Helicopter Mega Splash

Jochen

I'd like to showcase my latest HTML5 game to you - the world's first wreck'em'up game ;)

Helicopter Mega Splash
Play it herehttp://www.intermediaware.com/games/helisplash/html5

Available for exclusive or non-exclusive licensing!

s2.jpg s3.jpg

Features

• Swing the wrecking ball

• Fight and destroy hordes of enemies

• Collect power-up items and use super weapons

• New level awaits you each day

• Feel the adrenaline-pumping, rocked out soundtrack

Can't wait to hear your feedback!

Nice game Jochem! Feels really satisfying to slam into an army of enemies with your wrecking ball. The art is also good. Works really smooth on desktop browser. The different weapons are awesome. Feels amazing to kill the enemies with a huge buzzing laser. 

The game is really difficult because of how quick a player can die. Would be helpful if there was a short invulnerability after being hit by a bullet. I die instantly when I run into something because due to the amount of bullets I usually bump into several of them, resulting in an instant death.

I feel like, when playing with mouse, because of the hectic fast gameplay I often try to maneuver out of the way fast but my mouse keeps getting locked at the edge of the screen. Not sure how to fix that. Have you tried using the arrow keys to control the helicopter?

Thank you!! 

Yes the game is difficult :) Every night at midnight a new level is generated procedurally and then the player has 24 hours to practice and "learn" this level.

I haven't tried arrow keys because it would change the games difficulty a lot (because it's digital input vs. analog input) which makes the balancing near to impossible. I've made a PC game many, many years ago, a shooter. And it was possible to play with gamepad, keyboard or mouse. And balancing was a hell. People playing with keyboard found it to hard, People with mouse control to easy.

Good point with the short invulnerability. Will definitly do this.