Super Grocer [Phaser]

Hsaka

sg_shot1.jpg

http://www.gamepyong.com/super_grocer/index.php

You're the new owner of a grocery store and it's your job to take the customers' orders as fast as you can. Time is ticking away and the line of customers is never-ending. Orders get more complex after each level. How long can you survive and how much money can you make?

There's also a Christmas Edition available to play if you're in the festive mood :) :

sg_shot2.jpg

Should work on mobile and desktop browsers. Tested on Nexus 7. Please try it out!

Made with Phaser 1.1.3

Season's Greetings!

Hi, I just tried your game, I find it really beautiful ( i love pixel art)

I just have recommandation for you, as I played this game for the first time :

First on my nexus 4 the sound automatically played and even if I click on the sound icon, it didn't stop, really embarrassing, that's why I never play HTML5 games in public transport without my earphones ;)

One of the biggest problem was to figure out how to give the orders to people. I had to restart 3 times to understand how to play = clicking on the seller.

I found myself trying to click on the board where the fruits go when selected or most of the time on the order the client want (the blue bubble on the screenshot).

Even after having discover that I need to click on the seller to sell fruit, I used to click lots of time on the blue bubble because it was what seemed the most intuitive in my mind.

These are the two improvement I find it could be could when I played this game on mobile. This is my feelings and they can change from another player, don't take it personally.

Other than that, I appreciate playing on it, nice job !

Very nice game. At first I was a bit confused too even after reading the instructions. On desktop browser, it is helpful to see the mouse cursor changing if you are overlapping a store, but on mobile I had no clue about what was clickable or not so I suggest you should highlight these elements.

Same remark, you must indicate to the player where to click to sell your items (with an arrow or a cash icon for instance).

Otherwise, I enjoyed playing your game so I wish you good luck.

I really like the idea. It looks cute and the game principle is fun.

Sadly it gets boring very quickly. I played up to level 3 and still had to give the customers 1 or 2 products most of the time. Its way too easy and gets boring quickly. You might try to increase the difficulty of the game a bit :)

You could for example say: 1 item in the first level, 2 items in the second level and so on.

Hi, thanks for playing and, more importantly, for your suggestions! I really appreciate it. I've updated the game based on your feedback.

First on my nexus 4 the sound automatically played and even if I click on the sound icon, it didn't stop, really embarrassing, that's why I never play HTML5 games in public transport without my earphones

Sorry about that, I've tried to fix it in the new version.

One of the biggest problem was to figure out how to give the orders to people. I had to restart 3 times to understand how to play = clicking on the seller.

I found myself trying to click on the board where the fruits go when selected or most of the time on the order the client want (the blue bubble on the screenshot).

I've made the hitzone for cashing orders be the entire counter to address this.

Same remark, you must indicate to the player where to click to sell your items (with an arrow or a cash icon for instance).

There are now arrows on all clickable regions  :)

sg_shot3.jpg

Sadly it gets boring very quickly. I played up to level 3 and still had to give the customers 1 or 2 products most of the time. Its way too easy and gets boring quickly. You might try to increase the difficulty of the game a bit

I initially wanted to make it so that the player could get familiar with where everything was before increasing the difficulty since much of the game relies on memory but you're right it leads to stagnation quickly. I've increased the difficulty significantly.

Thanks again!  :)