Team Notion (WIP)

NotionGames

• 1 month later...
Hey guys, I have a question. I'm really thinking about the cartoon aspect of Team Notion, and trying to get the games we make a bigger audience (we do need to eat haha). So, I am wondering about rehauling Team Notion the game as a whole. I redesigned Sandy with a more "edgy" design. 

Please let me know your thoughts on this. Should I stick with my gut and go with the fun cartoony style of the current version, or the more "cool" feeling style of an older Sandy? (Sandy is 10 in the cartoon version and she is 17 in the newer version)

dbQmjyQ.jpg

for me personally - definitely A

she seems to exude more personality with less effort and I feel you could do more outlandish and fun things with her (physical movement, expressions etc.) than the more limited 'human-like' character in B.

B just feels like a generic cartoon woman (albeit very well drawn of course!)

ironically if you'd shown me the two images and asked which is meant to be the more 'edgy' one I would have guessed A!

• 5 months later...

Some new concept art and news for Notion Games' next big project, Team Notion!

Here is the main villain Ne-Ne ("Neh-neh") who is looking to complete the god gene so that he may become a god. 

o9NAlmGl.jpg

Here is the ship designed for the main characters of the game (Sandy, Drew, and Agent Red)

wJU729Ul.jpg

5phDNRql.jpg

Notion Games and Pure Nintendo Magazine has teamed up to bring you the Team Notion developer diary. This diary is published every issue a covers everything from character designs, level design, hardships of being an indie game developer, and more. 

3Fi1K2Cl.jpg

5W4MCMql.jpg

We have been in 3 issues so far so check out Pure Nintendo magazine and stay up to date with the latest info on Notion Games' next big project, Team Notion!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...