[GameMaker Tutorial] Simple 3D Dungeon

Jadegames

A GameMaker developer, Heartbeat (@uheartbeast) has created an amazing tutorial video on how to make a 3D dungeon using GameMaker. I thought I'd post it here so people are made aware of this. 

It really doesn't use a lot of code to make a rudimentary 3D world in GameMaker. 

On the subject of 3D games made with Gamemaker, there is a game made using GameMaker, Intrude, currently on Steam that is basically Doom using a more advanced version of the tutorial below. http://store.steampowered.com/app/495720/ 

I'm no relation to any of these two developers, I don't know them nor am I getting money for posting their work or anything like that. Just saw something and thought it was cool enough to post here.

• 1 year later...
On 10/16/2016 at 1:26 PM, Jadegames said:

A GameMaker developer, Heartbeat (@uheartbeast) has created an amazing tutorial video on how to make a 3D dungeon using GameMaker. I thought I'd post it here so people are made aware of this. 

It really doesn't use a lot of code to make a rudimentary 3D world in GameMaker. 

On the subject of 3D games made with Gamemaker, there is a game made using GameMaker, Intrude, currently on Steam that is basically Doom using a more advanced version of the tutorial below. http://store.steampowered.com/app/495720/ 

I'm no relation to any of these two developers, I don't know them nor am I getting money for posting their work or anything like that. Just saw something and thought it was cool enough to post here.

I was hoping this would be in GMS2, considering the date, I figured it would be GMS 1. But there shouldn't be an issue converting it.

Thanks for sharing!