Beautiful Photos Colors

MiniMindGames.com

beautiful-photos-colors.png

What you think - Is the game really solvable?

I mean that when playing this I have to guess quite frequently "correct" colors. But I'm also not very good with colors so I wanted to ask if someone with good color vision can say that the colors in the game really are correct :)

PLAY link: Beautiful Photos Colors 

More details: The game was is made with Phaser and it loads photos from Unsplash.com, just like these similar ones Free Online Jig

Interesting concept!

I like how the game can use any possible photo.

The gameplay is extremely difficult. I feel that the options you get to choose from differ so little that sometimes the difference in non-perceptible to the human eye. It was also very unclear what I had to do at the rainbow part - but I figured it out eventually by experimenting.

The game is solvable depending on if the game processes the image in such a way that it is easier for the player to solve. ^_^

I made colors to differ more simply by tuning the color values slightly... But I'm afraid you are right that the photos should be processed so that the colors really stand out, and I really don't know that much about image processing :)

... also made a short gameplay video and wrote some quick help texts about how to play - that takes some work yet.

Thanks for great comments!