Talisman - My first Phaser game :)

jerry_afr

I have finished my first Phaser game. It is suited for mobile and desktop platforms. The game is called "Talisman".

You should draw the symbols shown above the enemies to destroy them. The drawings should be from left to right as displayed in the beginning of the game.

The game's language is Farsi only right now. However there isn't so many texts in the game. All you need to do is to tap or click on the big green button on the center of the screen.

Here is link to the game: Talisman

I would be glad to hear your opinions about the game.

I'm explicitly looking to hear opinions about the graphics of the game.

Also, if any publishers are seeing this and are interested, I would be glad to make a partnership :)

Regards,

Jerry Afr

talisman_screenshot.jpg

Job well done, very interesting gameplay and concept. For how simple the mechanics are it is really addicting, and actually pretty hard. Think my top score was like 50. You should think about possibly giving the player multiple lives, or if you want to leave it just a single life game possibly implement a high score element so you can compete against yourself. 

Overall I definitely enjoyed it, thank you for sharing. 

On 11/10/2016 at 7:47 AM, Get_Bentley said:

Job well done, very interesting gameplay and concept. For how simple the mechanics are it is really addicting, and actually pretty hard. Think my top score was like 50. You should think about possibly giving the player multiple lives, or if you want to leave it just a single life game possibly implement a high score element so you can compete against yourself. 

Overall I definitely enjoyed it, thank you for sharing. 

Thank you,

The game is developed for telegram's gaming platform and it uses their API for high scores :)

On 11/10/2016 at 9:08 AM, Nulligma said:

Nice work for 1st game. Shape detection is not very accurate, you should work on that.  Look at nitrome's Magic touch, you can get lot of inspiration from that game

I've used a library called $1 for shape detection. However the library seems to learn, but their documentation is extremely bad :( I will try to make it better. :)