True Valhalla

"Claudio Souza Mattos" steals games for profit

I agree Tomor... i just gave an example of stealing ideas from Apple... but you are right. Copy the whole content is copyright infringement. Thats the reason i posted: Put a Watermark in your work... so others can not steal so easy. 

Yes I-doser, i just gave a bad example from Apple (but still a valid lessons learned since there is a lot of binaural apps like yours in google play...if they would not be there, you would certainly have more profit).

Just Put a Watermark in your work... im sure he or she will never steal your content.

10 hours ago, Jacob Sam said:

I bet that before accumulating money to buy a windows license or photoshop one, some of us have used a piracy tool

That would be a valid comparison if what he did was to play pirated versions of the games or used some ad-blocking software while playing them.

Selling others' work as his own - that's much bigger of a crime and assholeness.

22 hours ago, Jacob Sam said:

]Just Put a Watermark in your work... im sure he or she will never steal your content.

He replaced all of my branding with ads, including a banner that links back to my site. He put his own splashscreen in front of mine saying he made the game.

Please stop polluting this thread with nonsense. He is not a victim, he is not a scapegoat, he is a thief that stole games and profited from them. He should be held accountable, and that's what this thread is for.

True Valhala... not a scapegoat?

how about changing the topic of this thread from "Have your games been stolen? Check here" to "Have your games been stolen? Check here if it was Claudio".

Man...this is sick. This topic is targeting a single person...be more specific so the whole html5 site does not loose credibility.

37 minutes ago, True Valhalla said:

He replaced all of my branding with ads, including a banner that links back to my site. He put his own splashscreen in front of mine saying he made the game.

Please stop polluting this thread with nonsense. He is not a victim, he is not a scapegoat, he is a thief that stole games and profited from them. He should be held accountable, and that's what this thread is for.

He stole every single piece of audio, textual, and imagery from our app, wrapped it in a cheap wrapper loaded with ads, and posted to the app store (charging 2$ a download). Agreed - stop posting nonsense. You arguments are as misguided as the responses I have received from this developer.

This guy joined the forum just to post in this topic. Based on his comments, it would not surprise me if this was Claudio himself trying to derail the thread. He has already called us "jealous", "sick", and only blamed the victims and defended the perpetrator. Pretty transparent if you ask me.

Speculative, of course, but come on...these comments are a joke.

43 minutes ago, idoser said:

He stole every single piece of audio, textual, and imagery from our app, wrapped it in a cheap wrapper loaded with ads, and posted to the app store (charging 2$ a download). Agreed - stop posting nonsense. You arguments are as misguided as the responses I have received from this developer.

Just change the topic then... it is wrong. Should be... Post here your apps stolen by Claudio... and not generic. You are a victim too i-doser... lol

31 minutes ago, True Valhalla said:

This guy joined the forum just to post in this topic. Based on his comments, it would not surprise me if this was Claudio himself trying to derail the thread. He has already called us "jealous", "sick", and only blamed the victims and defended the perpetrator. Pretty transparent if you ask me.

Speculative, of course, but come on...these comments are a joke.

The language and phrasing are nearly exactly the same as emails received from the developer. Speculative, but had the same thought. The developer was also emailed a link to this thread as proof of history. Hours later these posts start to appear in this thread. At this point, could care less if it is the developer or a member of his team (or just someone else equally misguided about copyright law) as we are taking legal action (working with apple). Other developers beware, however.

I will not comment here anymore because you guys are so blind,so angry in pointing fingers at somebody...since you both and picking up a scapegoat to put all your blame on him or her, doesnt matter. 

But keep it consistent so we don't loose credibility in html5gamedevs.com... change the topic then.

AS i was told before, lets share here all the people who steal material or work from others.

But you both disagree, keep the topic generic and choose a scapegoat to put the blame on. After looking at this topic with other perspective, it is not about doing a list of stolen people but blaming claudio for all the copyright infringements.

I am out. I love your work guys...i-doser and true valhala...keep developing, keep up creating good stuff... don't be sad about someone else stealing your work or dreams, ask apple or google to remove the stolen items... to be punished. Some justice i agree. 

On 11/25/2016 at 2:43 PM, Zendrael said:

We must start doing posts about code protection on HTML5 games.

One of the things we can do is to check the domain where the game is being loaded and stop it if from a place not authorized. Than, of course, minify and obfuscate the code.

"Phoning home" is easily defeated, but moving some of your data or logic to a host - is not.  Perhaps the level data, or some other resource, has to be downloaded,  before the game's level can be  played.   Moving some logic would be the best, because a thief would have to understand exactly how your game worked, to steal it.

On 04/12/2016 at 11:46 PM, Jacob Sam said:

lets share here all the people who steal material or work from others.

Quoting Famobi:

> "You have already been revealed to be the owner of Zapbooster, thusly being the person we're talking about here. Please remember, you yourself already stated earlier under your Jacob Sam account that you are waiting for money to be paid by us and even publicly posted your mail address "zapbooster@...". So no need to hide behind a fake account we know belongs to you anyway."

The app being referred to (doesn't that name look familiar...)

This is clear proof that you're the lying scumbag that stole our games, and continues to do so. You're a thief and a criminal.

@True Valhalla 

I checked and a game of mine was published by another in the appstore, what should I do and with whom should I talk to remove my stolen game? You said that the money he get from our work can not be paid to us, but how can you see how many copies have been sold?

I found another thief on the appstore, I'll create a topic like yours with more information about him soon.

13 hours ago, Geekiam said:

Hi my name is Claudio and i see that my profile is listed here. Please remove my name and facebook page from this site immediately. Im not a programmer, i am working for IBM as project manager and i do not have any relationship with this person. You have listed my facebook profile here and it is threating my family. I got this link by navigating the web.

I have also contacted the webmaster and Google.

Please remove any facebook reference and my name from this forum or i will take some legal action against the webmaster of this forum.

Regards,

Claudio S.Mattos

This is another fake account - an attempt to censor this thread again - from Claudio. I wouldn't be so stupid to link to a Facebook profile without doing my research first.

You don't work for IBM anymore. Your LinkedIn profile ties you to "Ravens Inc", the brand that Claudio originally listed as the support email for all of his stolen apps (see first post in this thread). Below is a compilation of all related ties proving this.

Yes - it was a lot of effort to compile this & most people wouldn't bother. I'm sure you were counting on that as you continue to attempt to discredit me. But you stole games from the wrong developer...

ZOOMABLE IMAGE HERE (PROOF) »

claudio-proof-min.jpg

11 minutes ago, Geekiam said:

Leave me and my family alone...i insist. I did not created any page damaging your image in the internet. So stop accusing me.

@richard.davey are you copying that?

Dude, give it up. You are scum. Admit it, or I will start too. And then the next. And the next.

1 minute ago, Geekiam said:

My lawyer will love it.

That's going to be fun. You seem to ignore evidence. YOU ARE SCUM.
Now admit it, pay damages, and get lost.
Maybe then the internet will forget about you...

1 minute ago, Geekiam said:

You are the scum Milton...judging me for something i didn't. Just like Jesus Christ.

What kind of paying damages are you talking about? IM NOT CLAUDIO SOUZA MATTOS developer you idiot.

Then you can prove that to your employer. YOU SCUM.

Just now, Geekiam said:

Miltom..what is you cpf or social admin...i can put you on this too. You dont know me. So stop accusing me ok? I dont want to fight here on this post for nothing. Keep the links, keep the "damages", whatever... i just ask to remove any links without my consent.

It's not going to happen. Until you admit YOU ARE SCUM, and pay damages, you are dead.