Seven Deadly Seas

e1sif

I love the visuals. I have to confess that I only payed one game but I like the core gameplay.

Are there waves or do you just play until you die? If there are waves and I just didn't reach the end of one then I'd say it could use some indication of how much you have to go. If you don't have waves I would think about putting them in. By waves, I mean that there are a certain amount of enemies you have to kill or survive, then you get some kind of reward and a breather, then it starts again at a higher difficulty. I think it's something it would really benefit from.

I didn't read the control description first time round, and I couldn't figure out how see the message again, or where it was.  Reloading didn't seem to show the controls again either.  So I opened it in a different browser, and I saw the message again on game start.

Really like the graphics and the "reverse-space-invaders" feel.  Only suggestion would be somehow differentiate player and enemy bullets - becomes a little to chaotic when the screen is full of them.  I got to about 3.8k.  Nice game!

Nice game. The difficulty seems alright for the average gamer I think. There is enough happening in the beginning but it's not too hard.

The boss is awesome! Would be neat to get a little more firepower for a short duration as a power-up or some such by destroying a special ship like with the health ship.

It would be nice if I could shoot by pressing the down arrow key. That way I'd be able to play with one hand instead of having my other hand on the spacebar.

Good blending of concept and gameplay. My final score was 32.5k