Monkeeper

Nellykey

Hi!

We completed our new HTML5 game, Monkeeper. It is the puzzle game where you should control 2 characters at the same time. 
It has 24 levels and about 1 hour of gameplay.
Game controls adopted both for desktop keyboard and for mobile touches (also game tips customized for both of them).

Here is the link for the game: 
http://nellykey.beget.tech/monkeeper/

KvZ6tw1ob14.jpg

PoMtwZo5ABs.jpg

EMQxlzFPwRA.jpg

I also have some troubles with finding a sponsor for this game. Could you tell with whom should I contact with such genre and setting?

2 hours ago, Matt_MyAppIncome said:

Just wanted to say nice game. 

I see this is your first post, so can't check on here. But how many games have you previously made? Besides sponsorship, do you have any other monetisation ideas? Or is it all just for fun.

Either way, good luck with it.

Hi Matt, thanks. Yes, it is my first post here. I am making Unity3D games as a hired worker about 2.5 years. Beside that I`m working on my own projects about 20 hours a week so it is my second source of income, not just a hobby. My last project was tower defense game on Flash (you can check it here: http://armorgames.com/play/18034/island-defense). I`m new in html5 niche now and Monkeeper is my first HTML5 project. If we are talking about any other monetization methods it will be interesting for me to discuss details and test some of them. 

On 11/30/2016 at 0:19 PM, Nellykey said:

Hi Matt, thanks. Yes, it is my first post here. I am making Unity3D games as a hired worker about 2.5 years. Beside that I`m working on my own projects about 20 hours a week so it is my second source of income, not just a hobby. My last project was tower defense game on Flash (you can check it here: http://armorgames.com/play/18034/island-defense). I`m new in html5 niche now and Monkeeper is my first HTML5 project. If we are talking about any other monetization methods it will be interesting for me to discuss details and test some of them. 

That's another very impressive game too.

I'm totally new to this whole thing, so have no experience or clue what I'm doing really. I just saw Monkeeper without ads (my only thought at the moment to make money) and thought you might have other methods. Good luck with everything