Jumpy Ape Joe - Fun Platformer available for licensing

ozdy

You are jumpy ape Joe! Collect all the bananas, get to the exit, and do it fast enough to get stars that help you unlock more characters!
It features 30 levels with a variety of obstacles, 3 stars to unlock on each level and a total of 4 characters to play with.

jumpy-post1.png

jumpy-post3.png

jumpy-post4.png

Available for licensing in HTML5 and Flash .

You can play it also on Google Play with more levels and skins.

For licensing please contact: zed [at] ozdy.com .

You can also look at our HTML5 portfolio.

Great game, great presentation. Very clear and intuitive gameplay with fun graphics and sounds.  On first play I enjoyed it up to level 10 but then I got frustrated and was unable to skip ahead *.  Minor point, but I wasn't sure it made narrative sense to change my character to a non-ape given the title?

* on return I was immediately successful on level 10, noting that the "phase" between elements means it may become very tricky to complete jumps if not hitting the mark first time.  Might be worth looking into this?

Excellent game Ozdy!

Normally platformers don't really interest me but this was surprisingly fun. Great idea to make the character jump all the time - it removes the necessity for a jump button on a touch screen! The levels are also well designed and you introduce features at the right time to keep it interesting. Very impressive!

Also good how I don't have to go to mouse to press the next button to go to the next level.

Would be nice to see which level I was on either at the end screen or in the current level without having to go to the level select..