Gamecook

New HTML5 Games

I just played smiley cubes for a bit. I think the quality is very good, but the game is not. There is no challenge, the goals are pointless. Restarting a level gives you new random locations so you just win sometimes by mindlessly clicking. I would suggest removing the randomness on some of the levels and giving the player more time. Making the choice of klick meaningful could make this into a puzzle game and not just click as fast as you can and hope to win. I could not get past the level where you need to remove all the orange blocks. I had no chance to use a strategy, so I just ended up mindlessly clicking and hoping for the best. The best did not occur, so I stopped playing slightly frustrated.

On 2017/1/2 at 9:16 AM, marcgfx said:

I just played smiley cubes for a bit. I think the quality is very good, but the game is not. There is no challenge, the goals are pointless. Restarting a level gives you new random locations so you just win sometimes by mindlessly clicking. I would suggest removing the randomness on some of the levels and giving the player more time. Making the choice of klick meaningful could make this into a puzzle game and not just click as fast as you can and hope to win. I could not get past the level where you need to remove all the orange blocks. I had no chance to use a strategy, so I just ended up mindlessly clicking and hoping for the best. The best did not occur, so I stopped playing slightly frustrated.

Thanks for you review, we will remark this.