[Payoneer] Card received but can't be activated

aladine

Hello everyone,

sorry if am posting about something really off-topic from out forum but i tried the Payonneer community Forum and it's a lot less popular than it seems, so i hope you guys can answer my question.

The thing is that i received my Payoneer Card yesterday, 2 weeks before the expected day (it is supposed to be here between 30 December and 6 January).

Now the problem is that when i log into my account to activate the card, it say that am still in step2, which mean am still waiting for approval, which is very weird cause i have the email that say that am in Step3, more than that, i receive the card, and am sure that am using the same email,
I tried to contact the payoneer support by mail and by phone and in their community forum but i always have no response

Does anyone had the same problem before ?

thank you

Best solution is calling support of course , try phone and chat , because in most causes I think mail is useless.

But that aside , I have some questions for you:

1- where are you from?

2- What will you use that card for?

I wanted to order one of these for myself too , to use it to make payments with paypal, but honestly I didn't like their support service , and there was a heck of delay , I might give it another go , but do you think it's reliable?

Best solution is calling support of course , try phone and chat , because in most causes I think mail is useless.

But that aside , I have some questions for you:

1- where are you from?

2- What will you use that card for?

I wanted to order one of these for myself too , to use it to make payments with paypal, but honestly I didn't like their support service , and there was a heck of delay , I might give it another go , but do you think it's reliable?

I tried calling them but i get no response (maybe because it's the weekend) 

1- Am from Tunisia

2- I work as a Freelancer for small game projects, I already have 350$ ready to get withdraw and another 120$ in pending statue (will be available next week)

I honestly don't know if it is reliable or not but it's my only choice, my country doesn't allow PayPal accounts (or PayPal doesn't want to)  i looked everywhere and it seemed that Payoneer is the right call, there is also another service called Skrill but everyone was recommending to go with Payoneer even oDesk.com that's why i picked it, i think am going to try skrill...

I honestly don't trust any of these stuff, But you can just have the money transferred to your bank account directly , this is much more reliable (although it takes more time).

Best option I've received money with (in the past) was WesternUnion , but I think that's just for personal use anyway so It won't be helpful here.

I didn't want to rely on a service like skrill or paypal to have my money online , But I only need paypal to send  money online

So I think you can let away these stuff and just go with normal wire transfers :)

I honestly don't trust any of these stuff, But you can just have the money transferred to your bank account directly , this is much more reliable (although it takes more time).

Best option I've received money with (in the past) was WesternUnion , but I think that's just for personal use anyway so It won't be helpful here.

I didn't want to rely on a service like skrill or paypal to have my money online , But I only need paypal to send  money online

So I think you can let away these stuff and just go with normal wire transfers :)

I agree with you that wire transfers is the most reliable way but i honestly cannot afford it for now, it coast 30$ to do a wire transfers from oDesk, i can buy many good games with that money in the steam holiday sale xD  

I use the Payoneer card and its works great, but the e-mail support is very slow, you should try the chat, I've used some times and these guys are very helpful.

by chat you mean phone call ? or there is another service that i don't know about ?

thnx

i contacted them via chat, cool service, they said that this is the first time something like this happens and normally they will fix the problem within 24 hours. 

Thanx guys for your help, i really appreciate it. 

@Ahmed

i'll tell you if everything went fine, i will also try Skrill service and see how it's going.

i contacted them via chat, cool service, they said that this is the first time something like this happens and normally they will fix the problem within 24 hours. 

Thanx guys for your help, i really appreciate it. 

@Ahmed

i'll tell you if everything went fine, i will also try Skrill service and see how it's going.

Be careful though , I'd advice you to not register to every payment service out there , unless you're fine with paying fees for a few services , and reading several long agreements , I'd stick with only one service if I were you. And thanks for keeping me updated :)

okay so my payoneer card is activated, but before that i did send the money to Skrill lol

i also attached my payoneer card to Skrill account, does anyone know if i can now use the card or not ? cause am affraid that the ATM "eat" the card if it doesn't have any fund in it, in other term, by attaching Skrill to Payoneer card, does the card now considered funded or not ?

thanx