Megabyte

20 minutes ago, Saitei said:

It looks like one of the recent updates bugged the attempt counter. Every attempt is attempt 1/5 giving infinite retries. :P

Maybe you play on less that third level? Attempts counter starts only at 4 level and higher. I checked counter at 4 level and all fine for me.

Maybe this bug only on certain browser.

Will there be any changes to Endless mode such as increasing enemy stats as the player goes further? Right now it seems like the player gets stronger and stronger but the enemies stay the same difficulty so the player never dies and it never ends. :P

If the enemies gained a % of stats each floor e.g. 100% stats floor 45, 102% floor 46, 104% floor 47, 108% floor 48, 116% floor 49, 132% floor 50, 164% floor 51, 228% floor 52 (not sure if x^2 % will be gaining stats too fast, up to Megabyte to decide how fast the enemies get stronger), the player would eventually die and have to start from the beginning again to get stronger and reach further.

pixelcave106.PNG

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi! First of all, I want to thank you for this great game. It's quite amazing! Congrats!
I just stumble upon this game about two weeks ago and I'm hooked on it.
I have a few questions, though.. :) Regarding Thor's Hammer.. is there a way I can pick that up or interact with it? It's odd I can't keep it, like the jar from the hive or the egg from Scrag.
Also, regarding Scrag.. I'm not able to defeat him and I'm stuck at that floor... for about 4 days now. Can you please point out some tips and tricks? Should I use a fast attack weapon? I just can't hit the guy and I tried just about everything.. bombs, fire, towers, hit & run etc. What's his weak spot?
Thank you, kind Sir! And keep up the good work! :)

Best regards,
Alex R.