Baffled by Missing Textures. Need Help.

Junior

I am seeking help to solve this issue that has been a real challenge to me. I have a scene with an interactive car. The model was updated in Blender 2.78 and Blender exporter 5.1.2. The body, doors, hood, and trunk are separate meshes that use the same material.  Everything seem to be okay when I view the scene in the sandbox. (All the meshes, materials and textures seem to be just right.) When I view the scene locally, a couple of the meshes will have the correct material and textures applied to them while they would be missing from other meshes that use the same material. When I view the scene live online, all the the textures will be missing. I have attached a couple of screen captures to explain what I mean. Here is the link to the online scene. Here is a link to the Babylon Scene and Blend File download. 

Note:

• I applied new materials to the meshes via the html file. I am not sure if this is an issue. 
  • The scene does not load in Firefox 50.1.0
  • The scene works in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Opera.

Scene as viewed in Sandbox.jpg

Scene as viewed locally.jpg

Scene as viewed online (live).jpg

Screen capture showing an old version of the scene.jpg

Not a bug.  Problem with your application. 

First, runs fine in Firefox 50.1.0 (missing some textures obviously).

2nd, I do not think it has anything to do with Blender (you could have just been mentioning your flow flow path).

The problem is the names of the textures in the .babylon file do not match the texture files.  This is the console log from Firefox 50 showing the missing files:

console.JPG

Here is the list of files in the zip file. Case is wrong for some.  Others are completely missing:

zip.JPG

Hello JCPalmer,

I have been away for a while but I would like to thank you for responding to my 'bug' report. I am glad that it is not a bug. I would also like to say thanks for the solution that you offered to solve the problem. There is however another issue that came up when I tried your solution: I was able to see the full scene (similar to picture # 4 above) in Firefox with all the materials and textures ). But when I viewed the scene in Chrome, Edge and Opera, they all looked like picture # 2 above with the texture still missing from the body of the car. The link to the scene is here

Cheers.