Nanoball [Phaser]

Yora

I played on a phone and it worked fine. Some notes:

- It would be nice to have some feedback when I press the pause button (any button, really). Nothing changes when I touch/click it. Maybe a little visual effect or sound when I press a button down would make it a little bit more enjoyable.

- I notice some framerate drops on the phone. And when it happened, my ball didn't collide with the other ones. I wish I could show you this happening, because it only happened rarely and I don't know how to do it again.

- When playing a level, I would like the option to go back to the screen where I choose levels. There's only PAUSE, RESTART and QUIT. Maybe it would be great to add a "BACK"? It's not ideal to go all the way back to the title screen just to change a level.

Speaking of levels, do I have to kill all of the circles to advance to another level? Because if so, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Scored 1000 and that's my best.

Neat game.

I would say it's way too hard, I can't even clear the first level.

I also think the game would be better if you introduce more colors in later levels so you only start with a couple of colors on level 1.

Also the color selection when you tap on the launcher is quite bad, it's extremely hard to select the color you want, or even to know which color you will get next when you tap it.

Thanks for the feedback everyone  :) .

@Vidsneezes - The path proved to be way more difficult than I imagined, involving using an array of coordinates multiplied by 8 (for more than 1 pixel distance between them) and having them move to the next position determined by the position of the front ball.

@Martiny - Thank you, I like your suggestions and will make a few quick modifications today.  As for the frame drop, yeah I wish I could see it since I don't have a way of testing phones myself.  I'll try to look into it though.. I wonder if it could be something like unused objects being cleared?  And yes you need to clear them all to advance x)

@Hitek55 - Thanks!  :lol:

@Apelmon - Thank you.  :)   I considered this, while it wouldn't be a big difference I already had worries with difficulty and the levels kick off pretty instantly after selection as it is so I left it the way it was to give the player a couple seconds to figure out what's going on.

@ Karma Octopus - Thanks, I've been concerned of the difficulty and toned down quite a bit as it was, but perhaps I should push it a little further.  The same levels being replayed can have pretty different results depending on how the colors and combos work out, ranging from being able to clear the whole thing 1/2 of the way through to making a close finish at the end.  I've slowed down the speed that they move considerably, though it looks like I should push it down a little more.  It's no good if even the first level is proving too difficult!  :blink:  The color change on the launcher is intentionally random and not to be strongly relied on, but more of a 'I have no use for this current color' shuffle.  If it were too easy to get the desired color, the whole thing could be cleared quite easily.

EDIT: I lowered the speed quite a bit, this should help with the difficulty.